Our terms & conditions where which Narborough Beds sell our products on our website or any orders that are taken over the phone. These terms and conditions apply only to you if you are the consumer of the products.
Please understand that by placing orders or any of our products you are bound by our general terms and conditions, if you refuse our terms no orders will be able to be placed on our website.
1. If you do not wish to comply with our general terms and conditions you should not place an order with us and enter into a contract.
2. Please note these terms and conditions listed do not affect your statutory rights.
1. All orders that are received through Narborough Beds are subject to acceptance all details placed with the order must be accurate and could be subject to us cancelling the order without any prior notice and issuing a full refund.
2. If we are subject to any problems with your order we aim to make you aware by email or phone as soon as we possibly can
3.All our imagery / videos are subject to the usual colour variations on different computer screens.
4. Please place your order by 12.30pm if you are looking for a next day delivery if it is shown as available. Orders placed after this time will miss our next day delivery deadline.
5. Once a order is placed you will get notice via email after the order is placed to give you the delivery process schedule.
1.In the unlikely event any product has been displayed with a price that is incorrect we have the right to cancel the order prior to the contact being made. ( please see section 1 under orders)
2. Any errors that are reported to us on our website we shall aim to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Prices And Payment
1. The price that is shown on our website is the price that is paid, we are not vat registered so no vat is added to the prices and vat receipts will not be available.
2. The price payable will be debited from the bank account that you provided when the order was placed. If the order is refused by us the full amount will refunded back to you.
3. We only accept from bank accounts that are registered in the UK
4. We accept Paypal as a method of payment, most debit and credit cards can be used when paying via the Paypal checkout.
5. Once payment is made it must match the billing address where the delivery will be made, without this we have the right to refuse and cancel the order and offer a full refund back to your bank account.
1. We order a next working day deliver service if the order is placed before 12.30pm- working days are Monday to Friday ( Saturday & Sunday not possible) Bank holidays are not available and we do not dispatch during weekends.
2. Standard deliver times are between 8am and 6pm if you have placed an order for solid oak bed, the courier may be able to give you a delivery time window but this cannot be guaranteed.
3. Please make sure when you place the order you have supplied the best contact number for the courier, they might not always call but this will insure a far smoother delivery process. Delivery is always to the door only as we cannot be responsible for any damages that could occur inside the property. If the driver doe assist you inside the property this fully at your own risk.
4. Delivery is by a 1 man service unless we notify you anything different in advance.
5. Please help us with any special deliver instructions prior to your delivery, we can only add notes to the couriers sheets and hope that they are read and taken on board, we cannot be held responsible for any information that is not passed on as promised.
6. Large items may require some help on delivery to offload.
7. During checkout you will be able to book a delivery date if you have ordered a fabric or faux leather bed, if it is solid oak the courier will call you to arrange and book in a suitable delivery date.
8 Once the delivery is complete, you must check the packages over as once you have signed in good condition we cannot cover for any damages that are shown after. If you receive any packages that are damaged please just refuse the damaged package and sign clearly as damaged. We can then arrange to send out a new part to complete your order. Please don’t send back the full consignment as all our beds are fully universal with boxes and replacing a full bed is far more difficult than sorting out individual damaged packages. We aim to complete the replacement as soon as we possibly can, usually not longer than 48 hours.
9. Please insure to check the couriers paperwork as we cannot be held responsible for you if you sign for packages that are short. Please clearly check the paperwork that you are signing for the correct amount of boxes. If there is anything that isn’t correct please mark clearly on the paperwork and contact as as soon as possible so we can rectify the missing box.
10. There will be times when delivery may end up being at a date that is different to what has been booked in at time of checkout, we will do our utmost to re schedule another delivery date as soon as possible, delivery date are never guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any loss of earning or other costs that you may of incurred for the failed delivery.
11. As a rule of caution we recommend that you do not dismantle your existing bed frame or mattress before you take receipt of your new delivery.
1. As much as we work as hard as possible to insure failed deliveries don’t happen bt sometimes for reasons out of our control it can happen, we shall do our utmost to resolve the situation as soon as possible. Please bear with us be patient and calm with out customer service team to help us get a new delivery date booked in.
2. if you have supplied delivery details that are incorrect you may be liable to a re delivery fee as this is something that has been caused out of our control. Please give us the correct details as soon a possible so we can work on getting the goods to you in a speedy time.
3. If you have arranged a delivery date that has been missed you will be liable for a re delivery fee before the fee can be released, this is no negotiable as its a cost that we have to bear and has to be charged to cover the cost price of delivery. We are not responsible for any of the costs incurred for failed deliveries.
Should a fault arise with your product, we cover most items for 12 months from the purchase date, please be aware though the manufacturers guarantee only covers items that have not been subject to misuse. We would need a report of the damage and bed type and size and purchase date along with purchase receipt so we can replace the faulty parts. Please be aware after the 12 months purchase date we should be able to supply replacement parts but there would be a costs incurred. These costs can be estimated once you send in the parts that are faulty along with part numbers & photos.
Cancellations. Refunds And Returns
1. If you wish to cancel your order please insure we receive an email before noon the next working day prior to dispatch to insure the goods are not dispatched and a full refund can be issued, once the goods have left we usually can still offer a refund but this will incur as the delivery fee and return fee that we will be charged, this is usually in the region of £60 so it is essential we are given notice before the deadline to stop any fees being charged when the refund is issued.
1. If you have ordered the wrong product or have decided that you no longer require the goods we can only accept a return if the bed or mattress is still in the original packaging and unopened, any packages that have been opened we will not be able to authorise a return as once the packaging has been opened it is deemed as second hand. We would also require photographs showing the packaging in the unopened state, once we are happy with the photos we will pass off your details to our collection courier who will proceed to book in the collection and arrange a collection time with you. Once we are in receipt of the refunded goods we will carry out a inspection and issue a refund minus any return fees applicable.
2. Returns carry a fee of £30 this will be deducted from the refund amount once the goods have been inspected and authorised as good.
3. Any goods that have deemed to have been open or used we would photograph and report, we would have have to discuss the situation and come up with a solution to cover some of the costs for taking back a bed that is now deemed seconds.
4. We only accept returns back through our own trusted and verified collection team, we cannot take returns back through any other 3rd party couriers due to previous issues in the past.
Mattresses – Aftercare
1. Please note any mattress cancellations must strictly have the packages fully unopened, mattresses that have been used or opened cannot be returned once opened or used to to hygiene reasons.
2. Please be aware mattresses usually take around 6-8 weeks to settle down to there correct specifications so don’t be alarmed if foams etc take a while to form correctly this is normal.
3. One side mattresses should be rotated every week so (footboard end gets tuned around to headboard end ) and after this it is recommended to do it every 6 weeks.
4. Most of our mattresses are vacuum packed ( even the pocket sprung ones) please allow 4-6 hours for the initial foam / spring expansion, this may continue for the next 72 hours but at a lesser rate. You might find there is a odour with the mattresses to start but this will gradually fade away over the next 3-4 weeks.
5. Lots of our mattresses come with a removable cover which can be washed. Please see the label within the mattress cover for washing instructions.